I finally finished my oldest quilt that has been patiently sitting around for years. It was part of a bee from 2013...less than 10 years old, I guess that's not too bad.
I really like parts of this quilt, and am just ok with other parts. For a bee block, it worked really well! I like the different greens and the different colors that came from it.
I like the large stripes on an angle, but it was a pain to actually make! I didn't have enough blue fabric, there were weird angles, and it just wouldn't square up.
I'm also not in love with the quilting. I did a double ribbon, and it's ok but not great. I don't have enough control/practice on my midarm to keep the spacing right.
I also don't have a person to give this to. I've realized it's a bit of a problem and am trying to not make quilts without someone in mind. But I'll keep it around and hopefully the perfect person will show up. Since it's solids and not a printed fabric, hopefully it won't go out of style. Oh, I have some Kona colors for the binding: bonsai, kiwi, olive, honeydew, asparagus, and kelly.