Thursday, March 23, 2023

Update Mar 2023

I'm a "little" late with this, as my previous update was last July.  But it's nice to see where I am once in a while to regroup.

Quilts I'm actively working on:

1. Diabetes quilt.  This started out rather boring, and I had a hard time working on it.  However, I've now added my own twist to it and have been enjoying it.  I'm almost ready to put the top together.  Hopefully my math is correct and I have the correct number of little triangles.



2. baby quilt. I had started this for a baby of someone in my Mom's group, but I've only seen her a few times and I'm not going to finish it before the group disbands for summer.  I think I'll put it aside for the next baby.


3. Surprise quilt.  I have the fabric!  There's a few more colors to pull from the closet, but it's ready to start when the Diabetes quilt goes on the quilter.

4. Begonia. This just needs a blog post.  It's mostly written already, but not quite finished.

5. Rebekah's quilt.  This needs a blog post.


Quilts with no progress since last time:

6. Scrap quilt. Last time I wasn't expecting any progress in the next six months; that was correct.  It's still waiting.

7. Fabric from Christmas.  I've finished burying some threads, but have a few more to do along with binding it.  I'm currently using it in it's unfinished state, which has surprisingly made me less motivated to finish it.

8. Trying to fit in - left over triangles. I put this on the quilter and got some done, but then had to take it off.  It might be off for a bit yet, but hopefully not too long.  It's small, so easy to take on and off as needed.



9. Winter quilt.  I thought I'd working on this during the winter and haven't touched it.

10. Temperature quilt.  I need to quilt this.  It's from 2017, so it's rather low on the priority list. 


Quilts I haven't started but don't want to forget

11. Pat's quilt
12. Fractured 2
13. Nephew
14. Christen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting...I love seeing what you have to say!