Saturday, July 11, 2020

Q3ish

Well, I had meant to post a Q2 update, but in all the COVID craziness it came and went.  So I'm posting this mid-year update, and hopefully by the time I finish it will still be mid-year. :)

1. Baby boy quilt (ZJN).  This is almost all pieced.  I have one more block, to put them all together, and then remove all the paper.  It's not going all that fast but it isn't going all that slowly either.

2. Scrap quilt. I worked on this quite a bit.  Then I ran out of grey thread don't know where I got the original cone.  Due to COVID shut-downs I couldn't go to the store to find a similar color so it's back in the bin.  I have finally gotten into a store, but couldn't find the same color.  So...I'm just using a similar color and hoping that it isn't all that noticeable.  Well, I'll do that once it gets back on the quilter.


3. Green stripes.  This is on the quilter.  I don't love how the quilting is turning out so I'm not working on it very quickly.

4. Fabric from Christmas.  I started an Irish chain with this fabric.  I need more white fabric (Kona).  It is finally back in stock, but I'm hoping a few more colors for other quilts will get back in stock before I make an order.  We'll see what happens.

5. Trying to fit in - left over triangles.  I got this started too, only to run out of Kona Ash and it is still out of stock.  Oh!  I just looked again and the extra wide is in stock.  I could use that instead.

Items that I haven't worked on for a while, but maybe this will be the quarter for them!
6. Scrap bee blocks 2017: All finished, just needs pictures.

7. Black scrap quilt.  This needs pictures, but the binding is on now.

8. Winter quilt.  I started this, but am just not feeling it.  I think it'll look neat when finished, but am having a hard time staying motivated.  I've been finishing up other items in the meantime, so it still all works out.

9. Temperature quilt.  I need to quilt this.  It's from 2017, so it's rather low on the priority list.


Things that don't count for the Finish-a-long but I want to remember them:
10. Jeweled floors
12. baby boy (JEM)

1 comment:

  1. Looks like lots of great sewing going on! Keep on keeping on! and take care!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting...I love seeing what you have to say!