Friday, March 2, 2012

Quilt 11 and Project 12

I've slowly been working away at some sewing at night.  A new baby and a new house don't leave a lot of time for quilting, but I can't complain.

I've started quilt 11 (idea from here)

and I bought fabric for a shower curtain in our new house (project 12).  I expect this will be the most expensive shower curtain I'll ever see, but I bought the fabric with a gift card so I can just enjoy making it!  I'm not 100% sure that I'll use all the colors below...we'll see how the mood hits me.  I also didn't make any measurements for how much of everything I needed, so that could make it interesting too.


I'm also joining up with Sarah's linky party

2 comments:

  1. Your quilt start looks really interesting, and I can't wait to see what you do with those beautiful fabrics for your shower curtain! Whoop whoop!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your shower curtain colors! Good luck with your projects:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting...I love seeing what you have to say!