2. Temperature quilt. Well, last time I worked on this was mid-September. It's what I'm currently piecing so that I can get caught up to December. I'm in mid- October right now.
3. Ombre hourglass quilt. I forgot about this one, and so don't have the blog post up for it yet. I love how it turned out, so I can't believe that I forgot about it.
4. Quilt diagonal robot quilt. Again, I have the pictures but need to post. I might want to take a few more pictures.
Other items that didn't get worked on this month, but are still loved... Oh, I was hoping to get down to 11 WIPs by the end of the year. I had three show up this past month though. Hmmm...if I don't count the things that I haven't actually started maybe I can get close?
5. Scrap bee blocks.
6. Meshing solid HSTs
7. Rainbow Log Cabin
8. Scrap quilt #2
9. Jeweled floors
10. Lost piece
11. Winter quilt
12. Fabric from Christmas
13. Pillow with green/purple fabric
14. Trying to fit in - left over triangles
15. Black scrap quilt.
16. Quilt Halloween quilt
17. Baby girl quilt
18. Baby unknown quilt