2. Wedding quilt. All the blocks are done. Next to put them together. This will be my piecing project once I finish piecing the challenge piece above. The wedding is in September. I don't have to finish by then, but it would be nice to do so.
3. The bee hive quilt. This is finished, but I need to take pictures. It's going to be a bit before I see the recipient, so it's been languishing in the the laundry basket for quite a while.
4. Sunset wall hanging. This has been my vacation work as I'm doing the quilting by hand. I surprisingly finished it up on the last trip; I thought I still had a ways to go. I'm going to put the binding on by hand too, a new thing for me.
Other items still waiting around.
6. Baby quilt (boy).
7. bee hive scrap something.
8. scrap quilt #2.
9. Aunt's quilt.
10. Scrap quilt.
11. Simply solids bee quilt.
12. Rainbow log cabin.
13. Orphan rocket block.
14. Jeweled floors.
15. Lost piece (almost whole cloth quilt).
16. Winter quilt.
17. fabric from Christmas.
18. Kids' quilt.
19. A pillow with green/purple fabric.