1. Lego quilt (M): The couple is big into Legos and used a Lego bear in both of their baby announcements. I thought I'd try to make a quilt with both elements; we'll see how it turns out. It's my first time with circles.
2. baby girl quilt (PSVK): This is made but needs to be quilted.
The rest are hold overs from last quarter and I didn't work on them at all...
4. Meshing solid HSTs: This needs to be quilted. Densely, so the grey variations aren't so prominent.
5. Temperature quilt. I need to quilt this. It's from 2017, so it's rather low on the priority list.
6. Rainbow Log Cabin. I need to decide what to do with this. I was thinking of making it reversible. If I don't want to do that, I need to just finish it up!
7. Scrap quilt. Surprise, surprise, it needs to be quilted.
8. Winter quilt. I have the fabric and an idea for the pattern. It involves triangles and a sketch is somewhere on the blog.
9. Pillow with green/purple fabric. I just want to make an easy pillow. I just need to do it.
10. Black scrap quilt. This is so close to being finished. I want to square it up before binding, and the task seems daunting.
11. Wedding quilt left over HST II (JNK). While I don't have a pattern in mind yet, finding one for HSTs will be pretty easy. I was considering adding in some pink to have a pre-made girl baby blanket.
12. Green stripes. This isn't square. I don't really know how to square it up well (or easily), so it's been sitting around for a long time.
Things that don't count for the Finish-a-long but I want to remember them:
14. Jeweled floors
15. Wedding quilt pillows
16. Quilt for Ryan
17. Trying to fit in - left over triangles
18. Fabric from Christmas
Joining wiht Q2 FAL.