Wednesday, May 2, 2012

April finishes

Ok, I don't really have a lot to show you. But I wanted to link up with Lily's Quilts, so I decided to do a summary anyway.

1. I finished my first pattern, Interlocking Pinwheels. I think the cool thing about this is that I can change the diagram colors to match the colors you're using.  No one has asked me to do that yet, but I figure there's still time.


2. I started "Don't touch me."  I'm quilting it right now, but quilting always takes me the longest.  I think I need to try a new technique so that it goes faster in the future.




 

Lily's Quilts
Lily's Quilts

4 comments:

  1. I love the the way the HSTs work together in the "Don't touch Me" (ha!) quilt top. The colors are so bright and vibrant and really add to the sense of movement.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colours in Don't Touch Me quilt, they really pop. The back's really cool too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A return visit ... Don't Touch Me is fun - it's so geometric yet not too simply and ti takes a while to figure it out and then it's fun to just see how they trick you. Oh and I like to see solids ... I mean I like prints, but solids take the focus on the shapes and forms and away from the fabric.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi I am your newest Follower just here from Lily's Quilts.
    Its such a lovely way to get to see lots of other quilty small blogs.
    Hoping that you'll visit my blog too at http://lizofdandeliondaydreams.blogspot.com/
    Love your quilts - Don't Touch Me is so bright and cheery. Can't wait to see it finished.
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting...I love seeing what you have to say!