Thursday, January 19, 2017


I was finally trying to finish up the Simply Solids quilt...I needed to add some oddly shaped triangles to the upper right and lower left corners.

So I added some fabric, trimmed, and realized that this was really hard to square up.  Well, I could only move forward and hope it worked.

This was supposed to be a corner.  A 90 degree corner.  It didn't work.  I almost least it was obvious that it didn't work.

(This took me a while to post, so you'll be happy to know that I cut and sewed and cut and sewed and I think I have a mostly square top now.  I'm going to quilt it and then reevaluate.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting...I love seeing what you have to say!