Tuesday, October 9, 2018

Progress through Septemeber

There hasn't been a ton of progress lately as the king sized quilt took up quite a bit of time.  Oh, and World of Warcraft released it's expansion and so I've been spending more time playing that.  Things are still moving though, and that's nice to see.

1. Wedding quilt (JEM): I'm dealing with a ton of thread ends, but it's almost done!  It's a king-sized quilt and there's just a lot of it.  I haven't actually laid this whole thing out as I'm a bit afraid of it.  What if I don't like it?  It hasn't clicked with me as much as some quilts have.


2. Quilt Halloween quilt.  I just need to make my final post.  I should do that soon, before Halloween has come and gone.



3. Baby boy quilt: I just finished the top of this baby quilt.  Next to figure out how to quilt it.

Things I haven't worked on recently (or haven't started yet):
4.  Scrap bee blocks 2017.
5. Meshing solid HSTs
6. Temperature quilt. 
7. Rainbow Log Cabin
8. Scrap quilt #2
9. Jeweled floors
10. Lost piece
11. Winter quilt
12. Fabric from Christmas
13. Pillow with green/purple fabric
14. Trying to fit in - left over triangles
15. Black scrap quilt.
16. Joshua robot pillowcase
17. Baby quilt (B?P)
18. Wedding Quilt left over HST
19. Purse

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting...I love seeing what you have to say!