Monday, August 1, 2022

Update July 2022

1. Begonia. This was finished a while ago and I finally got it on the quilter!  ...and then I realized one of the last rows was on backwards. (See the right column in the picture below.)  I had barely quilted that row, so I took the whole thing off and am unpicking things so that I can make it right.  If I had been farther along with the quilting I probably wouldn't have, but I think the wrongness would have been very obvious.

2. Librarian quilt.  I just need to post.  This quilt had two photo shoots because I had forgotten to quilt one of the orange squares.  It was easy enough to fix that though.

3. Meshing Triangles 2.  This is on the quilter and was just as much fun as the first!  This is one design that I could make several times.

4. Rebekah's quilt.  I'm making lots and lots and lots of HSTs.


Quilts with no progress since last time:

5. Scrap quilt. This is still sitting in the same bucket, waiting to be finished.  I've at least changed the picture.  This is my longest WIP, so it seems like I should get it back on the quilter.  We'll see what happens in the next six months though; I'm not holding my breath.

6. Fabric from Christmas.  I've finished burying some threads, but have a few more to do along with binding it.  I'm currently using it in it's unfinished state, which has surprisingly made me less motivated to finish it.

7. Trying to fit in - left over triangles. I put this on the quilter and got some done, but then had to take it off.  It might be off for a bit yet, but hopefully not too long.  It's small, so easy to take on and off as needed.

8. Scrap bee blocks 2017: So I finally took pictures of this after telling myself I needed to do so forever, and I found a spot in the white fabrics.  I ended up replacing the fabric with the spot and just finished requilting it.  So I have some new threads to bury and it needs a final post...possibly with new pictures?

9. Winter quilt.  I thought I'd working on this during the winter and haven't touched it.

10. Temperature quilt.  I need to quilt this.  It's from 2017, so it's rather low on the priority list. 

11. Doll quilt.  I just had my quilter get a check-up and while it's running wonderfully, all of the tension was changed and off.  This might be a good choice to quickly finish up to get the tension back to normal.  (It's almost there, just a little bit off still.)

Quilts I haven't started but don't want to forget
12. Stash Bee 2022b.
  I had enough blocks to make a second baby quilt.
13. Jenny - baby quilt
14. Wendy
15. Fractured 2
16. Nephew
17. Christen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting...I love seeing what you have to say!