Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Quilt 13: HSTs

I finished piecing my quilt for the festival of half square triangles!  I'm a little sad that I wasn't able to completely finish the quilt by the deadline, but I'm just not that fast.  I am really happy with how it turned out though.

The top is called "Don't touch me."  The colors only touch each other at their points and the same color never touches itself.

The back is "Hug and make up."  I even made the corner squares (that look solid) out of HSTs, to preserve the pieced look.



I'm also linking up with Quilting By the River and Freshly Pieced

4 comments:

  1. Hello Amanda I have nominated you for the Liebster Blog Award. please head over to my blog to check it out

    Cheers Pauline

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your quilt, Amanda. I'm a big fan of solids. Have you seen the Flickr group Sew Into Solids (http://www.flickr.com/groups/sewintosolids/). It would be fun to see your quilt linked up!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting...I love seeing what you have to say!