Monday, November 17, 2014

Fabric Disagreement

My son and I went to the fabric store today.  I have lots of baby quilts coming up and I wanted some grey and maybe something girly, if I saw something I liked.

We agreed on the grey.  For the other one, I saw this one and loved it.




My almost three year old son said, "No.  No.  No.  How about this one?"
I said, "Maybe not."

We went around the store, not seeing anything else that jumped out.  So I said, "how about this one?"
and got the same response.

But I got it anyway because the quilt isn't for him and he isn't sewing with it.  But I love that he has fabric preferences.

2 comments:

  1. I think his choice would have went nicely with your choice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mimi, you took the words right out of my mouth!

      Delete

Thanks for commenting...I love seeing what you have to say!