*Quilt a doll quilt
*Quilt Baby Boy quilt.
1. Aunt's throw. I have quilted the cross part in a wood grain. (Started April 2013.)
2. Baby quilt - urban cabins I worked on this for two nights and got the sashing on and some of the rows put together. (Started October 2013.)
3. scrap quilt. I have started greens. All the pieces are joined in pairs or quartets. (Started January 2014.)
4. Space robot quilt. About a 3/5 of the blocks are finished. I am just plugging away at them. (Started September 2014.)
5. Metro Lattice I finished the top. It was just so fun to work on! I should make more rainbow things. (Started Sept 2014.)
6. Metro Lattice add-on. I made something with the left over pieces. Doll quilt? Pillow? TBD.
7. Braid in braid I started the braid. I have about half of the length made before I can start the second braid. (Started Oct 2014)
8. Pluses quilt. April 2011.
9. Make the wall hanging for office. June 2012.
10. Orphan rocket block July 2013.
11. Pillow for family room. August 2013.
12. Simply solids bee quilt. August 2013.
13. Quilt nautical quilt Nov 2013.
14. Quilt Christmas quilt Nov 2013.
15. QST. Sept 2014
16. Niece's quilt. Oct 2013
17. Orangy quilt. Oct 2013
18. Jeweled floors. Not started
19. Lost piece (almost whole cloth quilt). Not started
20. Winter quilt. Not started
21. Girl quilt. Not started
22. Boy quilt. Not started
23. Girl quilt. Not started
24. Baby quilt. Not started
Linking up with Fresh Sewing Day.