So for January, I'm going to link up with A Lovely Year of Finishes and my goal is to
1. Finish Noah's quilt. I just finished the top in record time. I think I looked at my design, figured out the easiest way to do it, and accepted some of the unexpected results as design features. I need to quilt and bind.
Other things to work on:
2. Baby Elanor's quilt. The design is all set and I hopefully have all the fabric.
3. Baby girl quilt. I have some of the fabric and am finishing up the design. I'd like to finish by the end of March.
4. Baby quilt, unknown gender. Not sure what I'm doing with this yet.
5. Baby quilt, gender TBD. No progress. I'd like to finish by July.
6. Baby quilt, gender TBD. No progress. I'd like to finish by August.
7. Aunt's throw. I have quilted the cross part and some of the rays. When looking at it for pictures I decided that I only need to do four more rays. There are a few wrinkles, but I might see if they wash out before trying to fix. (Started April 2013.) I'd really like to finish by Easter.
8. Baby quilt - urban cabins The top is finished but no recipient. Possibly one of the babies above (Started October 2013.)
9. scrap quilt. I have started blues. The number of greens are about equal to the first three colors together. I expect blue will also be pretty big though. (Started January 2014.)
10. Space robot quilt. About a 3/5 of the blocks are finished. I only finished two blocks last month, but did find a nice backing (Started September 2014.)
11. Metro Lattice I just need to finish the binding by the clip...I'm actually hoping to finish it tonight. (Started Sept 2014.)
12. Metro Lattice add-on. Done - just waiting on the quilt to show off and give away.
13. Braid in braid Top and back are done, just needs to be quilted. I kind of like the back better than the front. (Started Oct 2014)
14. Pluses quilt. April 2011.
15. Make the wall hanging for office. June 2012.
16. Orphan rocket block July 2013.
17. Pillow for family room. August 2013.
18. Simply solids bee quilt. August 2013.
19. Quilt nautical quilt Nov 2013.
20. Quilt Christmas quilt Nov 2013.
21. QST. Sept 2014
22. Orangy quilt. Oct 2013
23. Jeweled floors. Not started
24. Lost piece (almost whole cloth quilt). Not started
25. Winter quilt. Not started
Hmm...the count went way up. Well, it just gives me more options to choose from!