Other things that are still in progress that I worked on this past month...
2. Sunset wall hanging. This is all ready for hand quilting. It took a few iterations, but I'm happy with it now.
3. Baby quilt, girl. This is finished! I just need to take pictures of it.
4. Baby boy quilt - using Urban Cabins. I just need to tie off threads and bind. The baby has shown up, so I'm hoping to do this promptly.
5. Pillow for family room. I don't think I'm going to quilt this because there are so many seams. I have all the panels ready and just need to put them together.
Other items on which I didn't make progress this month...
6. scrap quilt.
7. Simply solids bee quilt.
8. map wall hanging.
9. Stack and whack.
11. Baby quilt, boy I'd like to finish by August - I have a plan and fabric, but kind of doubt I'll get it done on time. I can hope though.
12. Baby quilt, gender TBD. I'd like to finish by December
15. Orphan rocket block
16. Quilt nautical quilt
17. Quilt Christmas quilt
18. Jeweled floors.
19. Lost piece (almost whole cloth quilt).
20. Winter quilt. I colored some layouts for this and have one I'm happy with.
21. Baby quilt. I'd like to finish by January