1. Space robot quilt. The top is finally done! I was looking through the archives and realized that my son looked so much younger when I got the initial fabric. I'm finishing up the backing (hopefully it will be big enough) and then it'll be going on the quilter. My goal for January is to finish this.
3. The bee hive quilt. I decided I need 30 blocks for this quilt to make it a size that I want. Blah. I received about 12 from the bee and am working on more. It is probably going to take quite a bit longer than I was hoping.
4. A baby quilt. I found out about a baby that is coming a few months. So I used Meadow Mist Design's Plus Plus quilt. I still need to quilt it and then will be waiting on the gender again to determine the binding color.
6. Scrap quilt. I took some off the bottom to add to the top so that the design wouldn't be covered by pillows. But now it looks too short - I'll need to try and figure out what grey I used and add a bit more to the bottom.
7. Simply solids bee quilt. The main part is done, now I need to add the side triangles and probably borders. I dislike working with big pieces, but it needs to be done.
9. Quilt Christmas quilt. This has been quilted and the threads tucked in...all that is left is to take some pictures!
10. A baby quilt. I have a design idea and the color palette. I need to order the fabrics and finalize the design.
11. Rainbow log cabin. It's been set aside, but I'm not really sure why.
13. Orphan rocket block. I think a little bag would be fun.
14. Quilt nautical quilt. This is still just waiting for quilting.
15. Jeweled floors. I have the fabric and a design inspiration, but the quilt design hasn't become apparent yet. I need to start working on it again.
16. Lost piece (almost whole cloth quilt). I have the fabric and the ideas. I really just need some "down time" on the quilter. Well, and to make it, but shouldn't take much time.
17. Winter quilt. I have a design figured out and the fabric. I'm ready to start! It's also winter time and there isn't much snow, so I expect I'll start this rather soon.
18. fabric from Christmas. I received some beautiful fabric for Christmas...now I just need to figure out what to do with it.
19. Kids' quilt. This is kind of a "sew this when a child wants to sew and I don't have anything good for them to sew." I don't expect a ton of progress.
20. A pillow. I got this fabric a long time ago for such a purpose - I should use it!