Friday, January 1, 2016

2015 - Year in Review

2015 - I feel like I accomplished a surprising amount.  I have the quilts I completed below, but there were also 11 bee blocks, a few pillows, some quilting for my mother-in-law, and a smattering of miscellany.   I did very well completing my monthly goals while still having fun.



Top row:
1. Swim suit quilt - October ALYoF (goal post, final post)
2. Rainbow zigzags - February ALYoF (goal post, final post)
3. Places to Go - July ALYoF (goal post, final post)
4. Urban log cabins - final post

Second row:
1. Braid in a braid - April ALYoF (goal post, final post)
2. Matrix - December ALYoF (goal post, final post)
3. Noah's quilt - January ALYoF (goal post, final post)
4. Baby V's quilt - March ALYoF (goal post, final post)

Third row:
1. Emery's quilt - May ALYoF (goal post, final post)
2. Random Triangles 2 - August ALYoF (goal post, final post)
3. Cross quilt - final post
4. Sunset quilt - in progress  - June ALYoF

Forth row:
1. Stack - n -whack - November ALYoF (goal post, final post)
3. Rotating squares - final post
4. Metro lattice - final post

Linking up with the final ALYoF. :(

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on meeting so many goals!!! Very productive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW what an awesome achievement every one just as stunning as the one before it

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting...I love seeing what you have to say!