Here's the progress from last month:
1. A triangle baby quilt. Top done, ready for quilting.
2. Scrap quilt. Started quilting. There's no rush on this one, so I'm just going to work on it when I can.
3. bee hive scrap something. I have a ton of scraps from the bee hive quilt. I've made them into HSTs and am ironing and trimming them. Then I'll have to figure out a layout.
5. Space robot pillow. The outside is made and I'm cutting up extra batting for stuffing.
Other items still waiting around. I increased from last month again. :)
6. The bee hive quilt.
7. Sunset wall hanging.
8. Simply solids bee quilt.
9. Rainbow log cabin.10. Pluses quilt.
11. Orphan rocket block.
12. Quilt nautical quilt.
13. Jeweled floors.
14. Lost piece (almost whole cloth quilt).
15. Winter quilt.
16. fabric from Christmas.
17. Kids' quilt.
18. A pillow with green/purple fabric.
19. Baby quilt (girl)
20. Baby quilt (unknown)
21. Baby quilt (TBD)
22. Aunt's quilt
23. Wedding quilt