2. Pluses. This is finished! It just needs pictures and to be delivered.
3. Black scrap quilt. I finished burying all the threads in, thanks to Grey's Anatomy. I feel like I need to block it though, and I'm feeling rather intimidated by it. It might be a bit before I actually do it.
4. Falling leaves. This needs pictures.
5. Ombre hourglass quilt. I just finished making all the blocks. Hooray!!!! They took a long time and I'm glad to be done with them.
6. Robot quilt. My son just got a twin bed and needs a large quilt now. I had an plan, and then I saw these robots/astronauts and knew he would love it more than my plan. So I changed my plan.
7. Scrap bee blocks. I made some example blocks for the bee that I'm in and will hopefully get a bunch more this coming month.
Other items that didn't get worked on this month, but are still loved...
8. Meshing solid HSTs
9. Rainbow Log Cabin
10. Scrap quilt #2
11. Orphan rocket block
12. Jeweled floors
13. Lost piece
14. Winter quilt
15. Fabric from Christmas
16. Pillow with green/purple fabric
17. Trying to fit in - left over triangles
18. Temperature quilt