1. Quilt Grandma's robot quilt. I think this is going to be my October goal. It's been pretty slow going so far, but maybe it'll work better if I have a goal. It's for my son, and has robots on the back. He's most excited about the robots.
2. Robot quilt. This is for the same son as the one above. He just got a twin bed and so "needs" a quilt for it before winter.
3. Temperature quilt. Last month I was so surprised to realize that I hadn't worked on it for over a month. I got myself caught up to mid-September.
5. Orphan rocket block. I made this into a pouch and sent it off. It just needs a post.
6. Ombre hourglass quilt. This is also finished! I really need to get on top of my blog posts. Then I can cross a bunch of things off my list!
Other items that didn't get worked on this month, but are still loved...
7. Scrap bee blocks. I've received most of these, but am waiting on a few yet.
8. Meshing solid HSTs
9. Rainbow Log Cabin
10. Scrap quilt #2
12. Jeweled floors
13. Lost piece
14. Winter quilt
15. Fabric from Christmas
16. Pillow with green/purple fabric
17. Trying to fit in - left over triangles
18. Black scrap quilt.