Sunday, December 3, 2017

Progress and goals

1. Robot quilt.  I just put the rows together, only to realize that I need about six more rows.  I have a few more 10x10 pieces that I didn't use, so I think I'll make some mostly green rows with the last of the layer cake.  Hopefully it won't be too obvious.  I think my goal for December will be to finish piecing the top.  December is looking very busy between Christmas and final exams, so the goal is possible but not easy.


2. Temperature quilt. Well, last time I worked on this was mid-September.  It's what I'm currently piecing so that I can get caught up to December.  I'm in mid- October right now.

3. Ombre hourglass quilt. I forgot about this one, and so don't have the blog post up for it yet.  I love how it turned out, so I can't believe that I forgot about it.

4. Quilt diagonal robot quilt. Again, I have the pictures but need to post.  I might want to take a few more pictures.

Other items that didn't get worked on this month, but are still loved...  Oh, I was hoping to get down to 11 WIPs by the end of the year.  I had three show up this past month though.  Hmmm...if I don't count the things that I haven't actually started maybe I can get close?

5.  Scrap bee blocks. 
6. Meshing solid HSTs
7. Rainbow Log Cabin
8. Scrap quilt #2
9. Jeweled floors
10. Lost piece
11. Winter quilt
12. Fabric from Christmas
13. Pillow with green/purple fabric
14. Trying to fit in - left over triangles
15. Black scrap quilt.
16. Quilt Halloween quilt
17. Baby girl quilt
18. Baby unknown quilt

4 comments:

Thanks for commenting...I love seeing what you have to say!