Things I've worked on recently:
1. Robot quilt. Needs to be quilted.
2. Temperature quilt. I just finished this! So I need to figure out what to do for the backing and quilt. It doesn't have anyone to whom it is going, so it's kind of on the back burner. I was very glad it got cold in the end of December as it let me use my dark purples!
3. Post pictures of Grandma's robot quilt. I should probably take a few more pictures.
5. Baby unknown quilt (CK). This is going to be a modified rainbow: orange through blue. I'll probably wait to put the binding on until the baby is born, and choose purple or blue.
Things I haven't worked on recently (or haven't started yet):
6. Meshing solid HSTs
7. Rainbow Log Cabin
8. Scrap quilt #2
9. Jeweled floors
10. Lost piece
11. Winter quilt
12. Fabric from Christmas
13. Pillow with green/purple fabric
14. Trying to fit in - left over triangles
15. Black scrap quilt.
16. Quilt Halloween quilt
17. Scrap bee blocks.
18. Baby TBD quilt (HDD)