Friday, February 23, 2018

Miiscellaneous

Today I have a few miscellaneous things to share...they're rather random but they go together for that reason.

First is a Christmas Card that we got.  I found the picture as I was scroll through all the pictures looking for something else.  I love it!  I love the colors and how they're put together.  The equilateral triangles would make it a super easy quilt!  I'd like to do it, but since I'm not even planning on putting it on my 'to-make' list, it will probably never get done.


The other item is a game that I received for my birthday.  It is an excellent two player game, and it really doesn't matter if you're a quilter or not.  (Although the last person to have used a needle does get to go first.)  If you also like board games, I'd highly recommend it!


1 comment:

  1. These are two interesting items. Beautiful card and the game looks like fun.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting...I love seeing what you have to say!