1. Robot quilt: Finished and in use! I just need to get some 'official' pictures.
3. Meshing solid HSTs: I've been excited about this one for a while, but other things have taken priority. I need a bit more grey to finish up the background.
4. Scrap bee blocks 2017. I got started on these, but they're probably going to go back on the back-burner next month. It was nice to make some progress though.
5. Baby unknown quilt (CKJ): Done, I just need to get the 'official' pictures of this one too.
6. Wedding quilt (JEM): I have 100/525 HSTs finished. It's going to be huge and I'm not feeling as confident with the design as I often do.
Things I haven't worked on recently (or haven't started yet):
7. Temperature quilt.
8. Rainbow Log Cabin
9. Scrap quilt #2
10. Jeweled floors
11. Lost piece
12. Winter quilt
13. Fabric from Christmas
14. Pillow with green/purple fabric
15. Trying to fit in - left over triangles
16. Black scrap quilt.
17. Quilt Halloween quilt
18. Baby boy quilt (ZJN)
19. Joshua robot pillowcase