1. "Don't Touch Me" - finished!
2. Create a pattern for Don't Touch Me - finished and out for testing!
3. Finish quilting another baby quilt - finished! The official post will be up in a few days, but here's a preview.
4. Finish a shower curtain - started with good progress.
5. Quilt another baby quilt - no progress.
6. Try paper piecing and FMQ. I was thinking of making some coasters. Paper piece coasters just got started yesterday with several speed bumps. Maybe I should have read the directions on the technique more carefully.
Choosing the top three things to work on really worked well for me last month. I'm sure I would have gotten sidetracked several times otherwise! So here are my top three for June:
1. Finish the shower curtain.
2. Mend. I have a pile of it with two quilts, two pillowcases, a shirt, a swimsuit, three pairs of pants, a coat button, a cushion, and a window shade. It would be nice to get it out of my work space and most of them will go very quickly.
3. Finish piecing the coasters.
And the "if I'm lucky":
4. Quilt the coasters
5. Start a heart quilt. (I really want to do this one. It was hard to not put it in the top three.)
6. Quilt the other baby quilt.
7. Come up with a design for the fabric I won.
I'm linking up with some people.