1. Baby Elanor's quilt. My February ALYOF goal is to completely finish the top. I have two more rows put on since the picture was taken and it still isn't quite wide enough so I'm making two more rows. I'm hoping it doesn't look too crazy and that I can finish it by the end of February. I'm going with an easy quilting pattern, so that should help.
2. Braid in braid. This was supposed to be a quick and easy quilting job, but I'm currently on my third thread and have unpicked the right two braids about four times. Urg. But I think it's finally a go, and now it should be quick and easy. Except that I might run out of thread...
3. Baby girl quilt. I've mapped out the pieces needed for the next baby quilt. Colors are not correct. It'll be more girly.
And a whole bunch of quilts that I didn't touch this month. (Dates are when they were started)...
4. Baby quilt, unknown gender. Not sure what I'm doing with this yet.
5. Baby quilt, gender TBD. No progress. I'd like to finish by July.
6. Baby quilt, gender TBD. No progress. I'd like to finish by August.
7. Aunt's throw. No progress. I'd really like to finish by Easter.
12. Make the wall hanging for office. June 2012.
13. Orphan rocket block July 2013.
14. Pillow for family room. August 2013.
15. Simply solids bee quilt. August 2013.
16. Quilt nautical quilt Nov 2013.
17. Quilt Christmas quilt Nov 2013.
18. QST. Sept 2014
19. Orangy quilt. Oct 2013
20. Jeweled floors. Not started
21. Lost piece (almost whole cloth quilt). Not started
22. Winter quilt. Not started