2. Baby girl top - The top of my stack 'n whack is done. I really like it.
3. Sunset wall hanging. I finished quilting the actual sun in shiny thread and am now doing semi-cirles around it. I didn't end up working on it as much this summer as I was expecting, but I hope to continue to slowly work away at it.
4. Space robot quilt. I almost have all the blocks pieced! I'm about half way done with my last five.
5. Scrap quilt. I finished this at the end of last month, but as I was taking a quick picture something just didn't seem right about it. Maybe it was all the negative space just being intimidating. So I put it on the bed to check the dimensions. Over all it's pretty good, but I think I'll add some from the bottom to the top. I had forgotten that pillows often cover up the top bit and don't want them to cover the stripes. So I guess nothing has actually been done, but there is a plan.
6. Rainbow log cabin.
9. map wall hanging.
11. Orphan rocket block
12. Quilt nautical quilt
13. Quilt Christmas quilt
14. Jeweled floors.
15. Lost piece (almost whole cloth quilt).
16. Winter quilt.
17. Baby quilt.
18. A door stop.
19. The bee hive quilt - make sample blocks for November