Sunday, October 4, 2015

October rollover

1. Quilt swimsuit quilt - for my October ALYoF (#35), I'd like to finish quilting the swimsuit quilt.  I'm doing waves on the white part.  I'm about half way done with the quilting, but there are a lot of stops and starts (should have thought of that earlier) and so a lot of threads need to be buried too. 

2. Baby girl top - The top of my stack 'n whack is done.  I really like it.



3. Sunset wall hanging.  I finished quilting the actual sun in shiny thread and am now doing semi-cirles around it.  I didn't end up working on it as much this summer as I was expecting, but I hope to continue to slowly work away at it.




4. Space robot quilt.  I almost have all the blocks pieced!  I'm about half way done with my last five.

5. Scrap quilt.  I finished this at the end of last month,  but as I was taking a quick picture something just didn't seem right about it.  Maybe it was all the negative space just being intimidating.  So I put it on the bed to check the dimensions.  Over all it's pretty good, but I think I'll add some from the bottom to the top.  I had forgotten that pillows often cover up the top bit and don't want them to cover the stripes.  So I guess nothing has actually been done, but there is a plan.

  
Other items on which I didn't make progress last month...
6. Rainbow log cabin.  
7. Simply solids bee quilt. 
8. scrap quilt #2. 
9. map wall hanging.  
10.  Pluses quilt. 
11. Orphan rocket block 
12. Quilt nautical quilt   
13. Quilt Christmas quilt  
14. Jeweled floors. 
15. Lost piece (almost whole cloth quilt). 
16. Winter quilt. 
17. Baby quilt. 
18. A door stop. 
19. The bee hive quilt - make sample blocks for November

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting...I love seeing what you have to say!