2. Sunset wall hanging. I quilted a few more circles.
3. Space robot quilt. The top is almost together...just two or three more seams. I've started taking some of the paper out. It will be a long process, but I was thinking I might start Gilmore Girls.
4. The bee hive quilt. I made a sample block for my month, November. Now I'm just waiting for them to come in! The block is spinwheel.
5. Baby quilt. It is Matrix by Anne of Springleaf Studios. I feel like I should have put a little more planning into the colors, but still like it.
6. Scrap quilt.
7. Rainbow log cabin.
10. map wall hanging.
12. Orphan rocket block
13. Quilt nautical quilt
14. Quilt Christmas quilt
15. Jeweled floors.
16. Lost piece (almost whole cloth quilt).
17. Winter quilt.
18. A door stop.