2. Temperature quilt. I neglected this for most of April, but when I looked in the bag I did have March all sewn together and a few days in April, so I much have worked on it near the beginning. Although it's now May, I've finished April and am all caught up again.
4. Scrap quilt. This has been waiting for some time for me to finish quilting it. A while ago I took it off the quilter, and then decided that I needed some quilting in the colored sections too. Several thread trials later I "gave up" and used matching colors for each strip. I now have a million thread ends to bury. But I think it was worth it.
Other items still waiting around. My numbers finally went down!
5. Meshing solid HSTs.
6. Rainbow log cabin.
7. Simply solids bee quilt.
8. Sunset wall hanging.
9. scrap quilt #2.
10. Orphan rocket block.
11. Jeweled floors.
12. Lost piece (almost whole cloth quilt).
13. Winter quilt.
14. fabric from Christmas.
15. A pillow with green/purple fabric.
16. green/white hourglass quilt.
17. Trying to fit in - left over triangle quilt.
18. baby quilt - possibly pair with another idea TBD
19. Another baby quilt