Monday, May 29, 2017

Arthas in the Woods at Fall

I finished the quilt top.  I was hoping that I'd get the quilting started this month, but I was rather slow this month and so that didn't happen.  I still met my goal however.


I failed to calculate yardage requirements at the beginning, just assuming that I'd have enough of everything.  That was an incorrect assessment, but I did have almost enough of everything.  So I made a few last minute design changes and added in one extra fabric, but I don't think you can tell too much.

This was my goal for May.  June is looking rather busy, so I think I'm going to skip making a goal and just work on whatever I want as I have time.

4 comments:

  1. This looks wonderful! Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and congrats on your finish.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful quilt. Not sure what you ran out of, how could anyone tell?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Since everything looks like it belongs, I'd say it is a good thing you ran out and had to add! Claire aka knitnkwilt

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting...I love seeing what you have to say!