Saturday, September 15, 2018

Robot quilt - finished

A while ago I finished my son's quilt.  However, since it was staying in my house I delayed in documenting it.  But finally did.

His favorite color is green, and I found some Galaxy by Makeover UK that had robots and spaceships, also some of his favorite things.


While I like how the design turned out, I'm less than thrilled with the quilting.  I couldn't decide what I wanted to do, so I did half  maze (or circuit board) and half meandering starts.  I only quilted the green triangles, and tried to do the opposite motif in neighboring green blobs.

I did fussy cut out the robots as well as possible.  


The back is a robot minky.  The binding is a green Kona...I don't remember which one.

This is my favorite picture.  A robot quilt by a robot...at least the best one I could come up with.

1 comment:

Thanks for commenting...I love seeing what you have to say!