Saturday, December 1, 2018

Progress through November

It's odd how things can change so quickly.  Two months ago I felt like I was getting nothing done, but since then I've finished several quilt tops.  One month ago I felt like I didn't have much on the "to quilt" list, and now I have a bunch!

So here's what I've been up to...
1. Meshing solid HSTs: I finally got the last bit of medium grey that I needed to finish.  Unfortunately, it looks slightly different.  Fortunately, I was planning on a dense quilting in the grey part, so hopefully that will bind it together better.



2. Fish quilt: Quilting and pictures are all done and it just needs a blog post.

3.  Scrap bee blocks 2017: This got all put together and now needs to be quilted.  I was going to piece a back together, so I need to do that too.

4. Purse: Just needs a blog post...I feel as though I should be more of top of these blog posts.
 

5. Joshua robot pillowcase: Finished, and I'm not giving it it's own blog post. :) It's just a normal pillowcase, made out of left over minky from his quilt backs.  He loves it since it is soft and has robots.

6. Wedding Quilt left over HST: This turned out so much better than I had envisioned it.  It will be the next quilt I work on quilting.
 

7. Baby boy quilt (HCP): I started piecing a new quilt.


Things I haven't worked on recently (or haven't started yet):
8. Temperature quilt. 
9. Rainbow Log Cabin
10. Scrap quilt #2
11. Jeweled floors
12. Lost piece
11. Winter quilt
13. Fabric from Christmas
14. Pillow with green/purple fabric
15. Trying to fit in - left over triangles
16. Black scrap quilt.
17. Baby quilt (B?P)
18. Wedding quilt pillows
19. Wedding quilt left over HST II

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting...I love seeing what you have to say!