Wednesday, September 3, 2014

WIP Wednesday

I'm still working on the same things as two weeks ago.  Progress is slow, but there is progress at least.

1. Space robots - I have several blocks finished, but a lot more to do.  (The blue one in the upper left is rotated incorrectly.  I'll have to be very careful with that when actually putting it together.  Unless I end up rotating many of them.)

2. T-shirt quilt - I finished unpicking the pebbles, something I hope to never do again.  The T-shirt panels have all been stippled and I'm pebbling the sashing, this time in a matching color.

Joining up with WIP Wednesday.

3 comments:

  1. Both look great! Last time you posted about picking, I was picking also, 100 inches of quilt border feathers that I thought looked horrid.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! you'll be glad you picked it out. I like the matching colored thread. You'll make it eventually to a new project. just keep inching along.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Unpicking is the worst! I've not worked with tshirts before, but I do hope to sometime in the future. I'm saving a bunch for a nice quilt someday. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting...I love seeing what you have to say!