I know these posts might not be the most interesting to read, but I actually refer back to them quite a bit...it helps me keep track of what I'm doing and what I should be doing.
1. Pluses quilt. This one has been hiding in the closet for almost three years. I'm not sure why I stopped; I like the quilt. I decided it was time to get it on the list. Currently all the pieces are cut out and rows are being put together. It looks neat, but I have a feeling it might be a bit difficult to figure out exactly what goes where. April 2011.
2. Make the wall hanging for office. I won this bundle a (long) while ago but since it's for me it doesn't always get priority. The purple matches the office perfectly though, so I still want to get it done. June 2012.
4. Orphan rocket block This would probably take less than an hour to finish, but I have no real motivation to work on it. July 2013.
5. Pillow for family room. I ran out of scraps before it was big enough for the pillow. So now I either need to make scraps which seems ridiculous or wait until I use the fabrics again or something. It's been a leader-ender project that I periodically plug away at. August 2013.
6. Simply solids bee quilt. I still love this layout and want to get it finished, but since I only sort of have an idea of whom to give it to it has stayed on the back burner. August 2013.
8. Quilt a doll quilt Currently on the quilter and about 2/3 of the way finished. It's been going pretty quickly when I actually quilt. Nov 2013.
9. Quilt nautical quilt All ready just needs to be quilted. Nov 2013.
10. Quilt Christmas quilt All ready just needs to be quilted. :) Nov 2013.
12. Space robot quilt. About a quarter of the blocks are finished. They're not too bad, but I've been mixing them up with other projects too so I don't get burned out. September 2014.
13. Baby Boy quilt. Just needs to be quilted. Sept 2014
14. QST. Just need to quilt. Sept 2014
15. Metro Lattice I made one of the blocks to test it out. It went together very nicely! (It's on a white background which is hard to see. I didn't realize that until well after I had taken the picture.) Sept 2014
16. Jeweled floors. I have some of the fabric for this, but it's been put on the back burner. Not started.
17. Lost piece (almost whole cloth quilt). I've thought about this a lot but haven't done anything. Not started
18. Winter quilt. I have all the fabric and an idea on the layout. Not started
19. Braid in braid The fabric has been ordered, but officially it hasn't started.