1. bee hive scrap something - baby girl quilt. This is January's goal. It seems like a pretty easy goal to finish it, but if I don't make it the goal I will work on something else and not finish it. The baby for whom it is intended should arrive this month, so I'm hoping to finish it before I see her.
2. Aunt's quilt. I finished piecing it. I need to get some backing still, and figure out how I want to quilt it. I think this one will be quilted next.
3. Sunset wall hanging. I just have the half the binding left to do. It's getting finished, still slowly but steadily. I also have to bury some threads in the back.
Other items still waiting around.
4. scrap quilt #2. needs a little more quilting, then blocking. I'm a bit afraid of blocking, although I saw a tutorial by QuiltingJetgirl recently that made it look only a little scary.
5. Scrap quilt.
needs a lot more quilting.
6. Rainbow log cabin.
finish piecing - close
7. Orphan rocket block. Just make into a zip little bag. I may need to make a second one for a sibling.
8. Jeweled floors. Still in early design stage; I didn't do much with it this year.
9. Lost piece (almost whole cloth quilt).
Still in design stage...I have so many other quilting things going on that this will probably hang out for a while. But it's small, so it might be good to sew up so I could work on it easily...
10. Winter quilt.
11. fabric from Christmas.
Purpose figured out...a napping quilt for me. For me! Now to figure out the perfect design.
12. A pillow with green/purple fabric. I haven't done anything with this, but it should be easy.
13. Simply solids bee quilt. piecing needs to be finished - it's close, but there are some weird angles so it might also be rather challenging.
14. Quilt nautical quilt. Half way done.
Since it's January and I hit my goal of getting down to 15 WIPS, I gave myself permission to add several items. I have to whole year to get the list shortened again!
15. Meshing solid HSTs. I started cutting, but no solid design plan yet.
16. green/white hourglass quilt. I have a design figured out
17. baby quilt - possibly pair with another quilt on the list. TBD
18. woodlands quilt. TBD
19. Trying to fit in - left over triangle quilt. I have an idea.
20. Temperature quilt. My sister-in-law is crocheting a temperature blanket too. It'll be fun to see how they look different (or the same) at the end. The squares will be 2.5" finished, and each month will get two rows of 15 squares. Some days might just have to share a square or will get two squares.