My husband recently surprised me with a mid-arm quilter as a gift. Since it was so completely unexpected, I don't have many quilt tops ready to quilt on it. Therefore, I am giving away the quilting for two quilts.
These are the designs that I have practiced and feel confident in doing, although I would be happy to consider other easy designs.
I have done a quilt with squares and rectangles and am working on one with the basic stipple and palm trees.
There's some fine print though.
1) I'm still a beginner. If this is a quilt top that you really love or you want intricate work done, you may not want to enter.
2) The maximum size that I'm willing to do is a queen size.
3) I'm only giving away my time to do the quilting...if you win you can either send me batting and thread also or you can pay me via paypal to use the batting and thread that I have at cost.
4) I am not going to ship outside North America (unless you are willing to pay for return postage).
5) I will guarantee that the quilted quilt will be in the mail by Dec 10. If you need it earlier, I will do my best to accommodate you.
6) Did you notice that I'm still a beginner?
There are two ways to enter:
1) Tell me which design(s) you would like on your quilt top and what size it is
2) Be or become a follower (and leave an additional comment)
The winners will be chosen Sept 3rd.