Here was the list for July:
1. Finish the mending. Done! Hurray!
2. Make leaders for the quilter. Done!
3. Practice with the quilter. Done!
And...I finished all of these within the first half of July. Which meant I had plenty of time to work on some of the other things that I wanted to do.
4. work on the heart quilt. I am currently working on the red hearts, so 7/21 hearts are finished.
5. participate in the Tetris quilt-a-long. I am staying up-to-date. This has been a really fun QAL. Here is my lastest block:
6. finish the coasters I found some batting that is the right size. Does that count as progress?
7. start an I-spy quilt I started cutting out pieces for this. I laid them out this morning to see how many more I needed. (I wasn't looking for actual order, so I don't like the placement of most of them.) And I already have too many...with lots of fabrics left to cut! So I need to either 1) have fewer fabrics in the quilt, 2) add a border of novelty fabrics instead of a solid border or 3) make another maze on the back.
8. quilt the baby quilt Done! It doubled as quilting practice, so I was able to cross off two things with one item.
9. come up with a design for the fabric I won - still thinking
10. Make a pattern for the heart block - I think the templates are ready, but I want to put together one or two more first. Then add some instructions.
So my top three for next month:
1. Stay up-to-date with the Tetris blocks
2. Finish the coasters
3. Practice with the quilter.
And the other things on my list:
4. work on the heart quilt
5. work on the I-spy quilt
6. Come up with a design for the fabric I won
7. Make a pattern for the heart block
8. Quilt my MILs quilt.
9. Shower curtian
My list is getting shorter!
Linking up with the Fresh Sewing Day and Small Blog Meet, Just Three with Traceyjay Quilts.