Wednesday, September 26, 2012

WIP Wednesday: starts

I love the end of the month.  I've usually finished my top three goals for the month and can work on whatever I want...and I seem to flit from thing to thing.  (I like the beginning of the month too as I'm fired up to work on my new goals.)  This past week I've managed to start several projects.

1) A duvet cover for my parents.



2) A baby blanket/pattern review.  I was going to mainly work on this until I ran out of one color of fabric.  I got more of it, but now it needs to be washed.

3) Sewing the I-spy quilt.  (The one bee piece doesn't get sewn to any other novelty fabrics yet, so I thought I'd include it in the picture so it didn't feel left out.)

Linking up with WIP Wednesday and From Blank Pages.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Amanda,

    This is Cheryl. I still owe you a complete review of your quilt pattern. I am sorry it has been delayed, my husband has been traveling and therefore my extra time has been limited. Oh the brighter side, I found the perfect backing for the pinwheel quilt and have quilted it and so it is just waiting for me to trim and bind it.

    Are the fabrics shown in your picture #2, for the baby quilt pattern I sent you? I hope they are, they are so pretty!

    Talk to you soon,
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting...I love seeing what you have to say!