So even though I'm rather late, I'm still participating!
Here are the rules:
So 11 things about me.
1. I have a shoelace collection.
2. I hate shopping.
3. I love winter.
4. My favorite candy bar is Take 5 but since it isn't always available Reeses' Peanut Butter cups are my next choice.
5. I've collected umbilical cord blood from a pig.
6. I love taking naps.
7. My favorite way to exercise is by playing racquetball. Swimming and Frisbee are close seconds.
8. I wish that Firefly hadn't been canceled.
9. I've gone skydiving.
10. The dead person that I'd like to most meet is Enoch (from Genesis 5:21-24) because it says that he walked with God and that he didn't die...he sounds interesting to me.
11. I lived in Japan for two months and really missed sandwiches.
The questions I was asked:
- What is one of the best places you've been to? St. Lucia
The view off our porch
- Where would you like to travel to, even if not possible at the moment? The moon. Or Mars. I have a not-so-secret desire to be an astronaut, but don't want to put in the work to actually be one.
- What's the best thing you've made? I'm not sure about this one.
- What do your family/friends think about your blogging? They seem to enjoy it...especially my personal blog. It's fun to get comments in real life about something that I wrote there.
- What else do you like to do in your spare time other than make stuff? Read and play games
- What's the last good book you read? I just finished "Let's Pretend this Never Happened" by Jenny Lawson...I cracked up so many times.
- What's on your "to read" list? What isn't on that list, really.
- What's your real job? Mother
- Would you choose it again? Why or why not? Mother...yes. Stay-at-home mother...probably.
- How many places (different towns) have you lived in since you were born? 6..Indiana, New York, Michigan, Illinois, New York, Michigan.
- If you weren't living where you are, where would you live? Upstate NY...I have some good friends up there that I miss.
Melia Mae Quilting