Monday, January 7, 2013

Non-squishy mail

Look what came in the mail today!  I do love my solids.


I got it as part of a belated Christmas present...and immediately tried figuring out some of the colors that I had on hand.  I had picked up a few FQs over the holidays and the number on the bolt doesn't seem to match anything.  (The name wasn't there either.  And I do love the fabric names.)

I've now displayed this behind my ironing board. :)

(P.S.  I got it from Pink Chalk Fabrics.  The price was slightly cheaper than anywhere else!  And the service was nice and prompt.)

2 comments:

  1. I know how you feel. I have one of these and I love it. I just order a card for aurifil thread and I can't wait to start selecting thread based on its true color rather than guessing it might work based on the color I see on the computer screen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A ha I see you have a colour chart too...they are so helpful.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting...I love seeing what you have to say!