1. Finish the T-shirt quilt. Done! And the recipient loved it!
2. Finish the Countdown and rocket pattern. Done!
3. Cut out everything for the one-up quilt. Not only did I get everything cut up, I got it all put together. I just started quilting the first cloud even.
7. Aunt's throw. I have a design and started cutting up the squares.
11. Charmed baby quilt (October). I have the pieces cut out and four seams sewn together.
14. Surprise mini (Christmas). Quite a bit of progress has been made, but I can't show any of it.
15. Baby paper airplane quilt. Well, I got the fabric for the sky. I also tried some fabric tea dying because I didn't look at the pattern close enough and realized I needed at least two, if not three, different shades of the same color for the airplanes. I was really hoping to use some patterned fabrics, so I'm going to try darkening some and see how it works.
And for September...can you believe it's September already??
1. Finish the One-up quilt. This is my Lovely Year of Finishes goal. So far I have one cloud quilted....and a lot of quilting to go.
Other things I'd really like to try and finish...
2. Finish the Charmed baby quilt.
3. Send out the September Simply Solids Block
And the other things that are still on the list, hanging out:
5. pretend to work on scrap quilt.
6. finish green coasters.
7. Aunt's throw.
8. Pillow for family room.
9. Jeweled floors.
10. Picture quilt (finish by Christmas).
12. Lost piece (almost whole cloth quilt)
13. Baby girl daisy quilt
14. Surprise mini (Christmas)
15. Baby paper airplane quilt
16. Baby quilt - undecided pattern/greens
17. Christen's T-shirt quilt
18. Simply solids green quilt
I'm also joining up with Fresh Sewing Day.