Sunday, February 5, 2017

January recap

1. Aunt's quilt. I put this on the quilter about half way through January.  The quilting is almost done - maybe one or two more nights, threads need to be buried and the binding attached.  Finishing it is my February goal.
 
2. Rainbow log cabin.  It's all put together!  It's for me, so I'm afraid it is low priority to get on the quilter.
 
3. Simply solids bee quilt.  Piecing is finished, but it isn't very square. I was going to quilt and then square it up, but after looking at the picture I may try to square it up first.  It's my current problem child.

4. Meshing solid HSTs.  I made a bunch of HSTs and am now trimming them up.  (The picture is from earlier when I paired all the colors together.  It should be more like a rainbow then the picture shows.)

5. Temperature quilt.  I'm staying pretty up-to-date with January completed.  Catching up is pretty fast, so I tend to do a week at a time.                               

Other items still waiting around
6. Sunset wall hanging.  I just have the half the binding left to do. It's getting finished, still slowly but steadily.  I also have to bury some threads in the back.
7. scrap quilt #2. 

8. Scrap quilt.  

9. Orphan rocket block. 
10. Jeweled floors.

11. Lost piece (almost whole cloth quilt).  

12. Winter quilt.   

13. fabric from Christmas.   

14. A pillow with green/purple fabric.

15. Quilt nautical quilt.
16. green/white hourglass quilt.

17. baby quilt - possibly pair with another quilt on the list.

18. woodlands quilt.

19. Trying to fit in - left over triangle quilt. 

20. Riley Blake Fabric Challenge.  I have the fabric and ideas are in my head, but nothing for sure yet.
21. baby quilt - possibly pair with another idea TBD 

Hmm, my number seems to be going up instead of down.  Oh well, it's only the beginning of February!

3 comments:

  1. Great looking quilt top. Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck on your project.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Other items still waiting around" Hmm yes. I have those too. I like the simply solids bee look; hope you solve its issues. Claire aka knitnkwilt

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great looking quilts on your list

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting...I love seeing what you have to say!