2. Rainbow log cabin. It's all put together! It's for me, so I'm afraid it is low priority to get on the quilter.
4. Meshing solid HSTs. I made a bunch of HSTs and am now trimming them up. (The picture is from earlier when I paired all the colors together. It should be more like a rainbow then the picture shows.)
5. Temperature quilt. I'm staying pretty up-to-date with January completed. Catching up is pretty fast, so I tend to do a week at a time.
Other items still waiting around.
6. Sunset wall hanging. I just have the half the binding left to do. It's getting finished, still slowly but steadily. I also have to bury some threads in the back.
7. scrap quilt #2.
8. Scrap quilt.
9. Orphan rocket block.
10. Jeweled floors.
11. Lost piece (almost whole cloth quilt).
12. Winter quilt.
13. fabric from Christmas.
14. A pillow with green/purple fabric.
15. Quilt nautical quilt.
16. green/white hourglass quilt.
17. baby quilt - possibly pair with another quilt on the list.
18. woodlands quilt.
19. Trying to fit in - left over triangle quilt.
20. Riley Blake Fabric Challenge. I have the fabric and ideas are in my head, but nothing for sure yet.
21. baby quilt - possibly pair with another idea TBD
Hmm, my number seems to be going up instead of down. Oh well, it's only the beginning of February!