With several hiccups. The machine was working fine when it was sitting on my desk, but it felt like I had problem after problem when it was on the frame (and hard to reach). We (Gracie and I) did manage to get something real-looking sewn by the end of the day and it was working when I quit for the day, which is also a nice feeling. I made a small pantograph to begin with.
Then today I continued on. I still ran into a few problems, but not as many and they were getting faster to fix. I did some FMQ (Free-motion quilting) at the end of the piece of cloth. I probably should have been doing this first; it was easier to see when I was having problems. I still seem to be having a bit of a problem when I'm going toward the upper-right...changing the tension and almost fixed it. I ran out of room before I could completely fix it though.