I always try to look at the blog of any new follower. But for many people, it isn't listed. When I went to see if my blog was listed in my profile, it wasn't there so I don't think that it is a default setting. So, since it is tutorial day, here's what you do...
1) Go to the page of someone that you follow and click on your picture. Hopefully you'll see your blog listed under Links. Otherwise it's pretty easy to get it there.
2) Go to the blogger dashboard. (I find the easiest way is by clicking the B in the upper left of my blog, but I'm sure there are other ways too.)
3) Click on the little down arrow by your name on the top right. (Click the image to enlarge and see the red circle.)
4) Click Blogger Profile
5) Click Edit Profile in the upper right.
6) Click Select blogs to display
7) Click the blog(s) that you want to show up and then click save.
8) You should be all set, but I'd recommend going back to a blog you're following and clicking on your picture again to make sure it showed up.