This month I didn't do as well on my top three goals, but I still got a lot done and have good reasons for not getting my top three done.
So let's review.
1. Finish the shower curtain. This didn't get done because my LQS didn't get more fabric in that I need as expected. I'm going to give it another month and then change the pattern if it isn't in.
2. Mend. This didn't get done either. I only have one more item to finish up and was planning on getting it done after my short vacation, only to find a quilter in the basement when I got home. Understandably, the mending got ignored.
4. Quilt the coasters - No progress.
5. Start a heart quilt. - Started! It took a lot of work to get the first block all made, but I think it is going to be really cool.
6. Quilt the other baby quilt. No progress - hooray! Now I have something that's ready to quilt on my new machine!
7. Come up with a design for the fabric I won. I'm still thinking. It's amazing how many designs I'm thought about and tossed out.
Onward to July. My top three should be pretty easy to hit.
1. Finish the mending. (I really need to do this.)
2. Make leaders for the quilter.
3. Practice with the quilter.
And if I still have time...
4. work on the heart quilt
5. participate in the Tetris quilt-a-long
6. finish the coasters
7. start an I-spy quilt
8. quilt the baby quilt
9. come up with a design for the fabric I won
10. Make a pattern for the heart block
I'm linking up with Lily's Fresh Sewing Day and Small Blog Meet, Crazy Mom Quilts, Lawson and Lotti, and Tracy Jay's Just Three