It might look almost done right now, but there is a seam in the middle that needs to be "dealt" with and will involve some unpicking and smashing into submission. There is also a seam near an edge, but I think that one should be pretty easy to deal with.
Other things that are still in progress that I worked on this past month...
2. Sunset wall hanging. I started hand quilting. I would have done more on vacation but brought the wrong marking utensils.
3. Baby quilt, girl. This is finished! I just need to take pictures of it. I can't believe I haven't managed to do this for a month.
4. QST. The middle is all quilted and I need to do the borders. I am going to finish this one before I quilt my primary goal, so it should get done this month. Below the bottom is shown, because it's easier to see the quilting.
5. Rainbow log cabin. I started this as another leader/ender project. It will be a small wall hanging.
Other items on which I didn't make progress this month...
6. Pillow for family room.
8. Simply solids bee quilt. So while I didn't make any progress on this, I did discover that I don't know what solid my blue is nor where to get any more. So I need to make some creative decisions.
9. map wall hanging.
10. Baby girl quilt - possibly stack and whack.
13. Orphan rocket block
14. Quilt nautical quilt
15. Quilt Christmas quilt
16. Jeweled floors.
17. Lost piece (almost whole cloth quilt).
18. Winter quilt.
19. Baby quilt.
20. A small pouch.
21. A door stop.