1. Finish HST quilt, ideally before the baby arrives. I finished it as the baby was arriving, but due to a mail error it took an extra week to actually arrive at its final destination.
2. Finish countdown and rocket. I finished piecing it. I still need to quilt it, but the quilting queue got a little long.
3. Piece the individual squares for the fractured quilt. Done! I even got them all together and I love it.
12. Baby boy quilt from jelly roll. The cat would not get out of the picture. I was lucky to get her on the side and not smack in the middle.
13. May Simply Solids block.
17. Quilt castle quilt. So far I'm putting Lollipop Flowers (Leah Day) in the nine-patch blocks.
For June, my number one goal is (for the Lovely Year of Finishes):
1. Finish baby quilt from jelly roll. I need to fix the 2nd and 5th rows so they are offset, put everything together (with sashing), quilt and bind. The baby is due July 7, so maybe I can even get it out before the baby comes for once.
I'd also like to try really hard to:
2. Piece the T-shirt quilt
3. June Simply Solids block.
And the other things that are still on the list, hanging out:
4. Finish countdown and rocket
5. Quilt the fractured quilt.
7. pretend to work on scrap quilt.
8. finish green coasters.
9. Aunt's throw.
10. Pillow for family room.
11. Jeweled floors.
12. Picture quilt (finish by Christmas).
13. Quilt castle quilt
14. Think about another baby quilt (October)15. One-up mushroom (October)
I'm also linking up with Fresh Sewing Day.