All the T-shirts have fusible webbing on them. I was a little disappointed in the interfacing...it took forever to fuse. It's the first time I've used interfacing, so it could be normal, but I was hoping it would go faster. But, they're all ready and I have sashing fabric, so I'm moving forward.
The orange baby blanket that I'm trying to finish by the end of the month is about halfway quilted. I'm using my ruler base to make several straight lines.
I started cutting squares for the 1-up quilt. I'm trying to be extra careful with these fabrics and not let the cat sit on them...it could be harder than it sounds.